Empower Your Staff by Promoting Learning
Sponsoring CECenter for your staff enables organizations to promote, monitor, and maintain clinical excellence, while providing students the ability to meet their professional credit requirements.
Integrated with HealthStream’s Learning Center, CECenter offers unlimited access to education and a new, student-focused interface. Our clinical CE library for Nurses, Allied Health and Pharmacy includes over 1,800 CE courses and 40 specialty certification prep programs, including expert Lippincott content from Wolters Kluwer.
- Unlimited access to learning, providing professional CE credit.
- Integrated with the HealthStream Learning Center; unified My Learning and My Transcript for students.
- Centrally managed courseware library with quarterly, administrator update communications.
- Multiple course formats to meet a variety of learner types, including interactive e-learning, recorded webinars, and evidence-based practice articles.
- Internal marketing and training support materials to ensure adoption.
For Nurses and Allied Health
Initiatives and Goals Supported
- Obtaining and Maintaining Accreditations with Certification Prep and Leadership Courseware
- Addressing CMS Outcome Measures
- Facilitating Timely Remediation, Clinical Orientation and Clinical Ladder Programs
- Promoting Professional Development, Leadership, and a Culture of Learning
- Enhancing Recruitment and Retention Programs
Introducing a new student-focused interface to maximize adoption and utilization.
Search and enroll in courses based on your specialty, CE requirements, or by program.
Learn about other products designed to help you improve clinical and business outcomes.