The New Rules of Patient Experience: eBook
April 25, 2017
As part of PX Week, HealthStream is making available our free PX eBook focused on creating sustainable improvements across the care continuum.
Improving the experience of care is front-of-mind for today’s healthcare leaders and has a significant bottom-line impact. But how do you ensure your workforce is competent and engaged? How do you prepare for impending survey changes? And how do non-acute settings impact the experience across the care continuum?
This eBook contains:
- It’s All About Employee Engagement: Industry Perspective
- Patient-Centered Excellence in the Emergency Department
- CAHPS Patient Experience Surveys: What’s in Store for 2016 and Beyond
- CHI Memorial Makes Time for CG-CAHPS: Commitment to Improvement Across a System
- The Duke Inter-Professional Frail Elder Certificate Program: HealthStream Living Labs in Action
Download the eBook.