Business & Leadership Skills
FranklinCovey Excelerator Course Catalog
- Self-paced courses for employees and leaders looking to increase business and leadership skills but who can’t be away from the office. Excelerators offer content-based instruction through videos, animation, interactive quizzes and assessments, and a PDF toolkit as well as other resources and tools.
- Topics include Leadership, Productivity, and Speed of Trust
Franklin Covey Insights Course Catalog
- Short, web-based, video-rich learning modules that can be used during regularly held meetings by your managers or leaders. Based on 15 core leadership competencies, each InSights course starts with an engaging video, followed by powerful discussion questions.
- Topics include Business Acumen, Communication, Conflict Management, Performance Management, Strategic Leadership, and much more.
Skillsoft Business Skills
- Provides over 1,000 courses for professionals, offering support for the broad variety of skills that organizations need to develop internal management and leadership competencies.
- Topics include: professional effectiveness, management and leadership, communication, project management, team building, and customer service.
- Provides healthcare professionals with a comprehensive, online training course to improve the quality of care delivered to culturally diverse patients.
- Develops the motivation to learn new workplace skills through having a clear understanding of how a culturally competent workforce can meet the demands of the new regulatory healthcare environment and the changing needs of the patient population