The Patricia E. Lane Award
HealthStream created the Patricia E. Lane Award in 2009, in honor of Patricia E. Lane. Patricia was a HealthStream System Administrator, leader of the Virginia HealthStream User Group (HUG) since its inception, and a 29-year employee of Rockingham Memorial Hospital in Harrisonburg, Virginia, who lost her life in a tragic car accident in December 2009. She touched the lives of her co-workers and many healthcare organizations from across the state of Virginia who benefited from her expertise, sage advice, and leadership.
If you know of someone within your organization or within the healthcare community that has impacted the lives of many and is passionately dedicated to healthcare education and innovation, we invite you to nominate them for the Patricia E. Lane Award.
- Click the Nominate button and follow the instructions to complete the form.
- We recommend that Award applicants prepare their submission in advance in a Word document then copy into the online form, as progress cannot be saved during the completion of the form.
- Applicants may submit additional support documentation with their application via the file upload wizard on the online form.
- Award applicants may receive a request to use their story for marketing purposes. (Speaking at a live event or webinar, creation of a case study or customer quote, etc.)
The Patricia E. Lane Award is presented on an annual basis.
Nominations Close: July 11, 2018
Winner Announced: October 11, 2018
What the Winner Receives
- A physical award display in their organization
- A letter of recognition from HealthStream COO J. Edward Pearson
- Press release template to issue the news of winning
- Award logo to use on their organization’s website and in their email signature
- Recognition in HealthStream's Quarterly e-Newsletters, the online HealthStream Community, and on HealthStream’s corporate website