How do I get started?
There are two ways to get started.
- To claim you complimentary ePortfolio, login to your Organization’s HealthStream account, and navigate to the Profile tab. Next click on “Manage HealthStreamID” and follow the instructions to create your personal account.
- If you are a member of a HealthStream ePortfolio partner, like NSNA or Sigma, you can gain free access from their member benefits section.
How do I find my Organization’s login page?
You can find your Organization’s login page here.
Where do I put things in my ePortfolio?
This video gives a brief overview of where different information can be stored in your ePortfolio. If you cannot find a good section to fit the information, you can always use the "Other" section.
How can I add/manage documents in ePortfolio?
- Profile > Professional - When adding or managing a record in a section of ePortfolio you can you can click "New Document" to upload a file from your device. This will give you an opportunity to add a document name or description.
- Profile > Documents - Click "Add a Document" to upload a file from your device.
- You can attach documents that you've already upload to any record in ePortfolio. In Profile > Professional click "Manage" on the section you want to attach a document to. Then click "Attach Document" and select any of the documents you have available.
Manage Documents Properties:
- After a document has been uploaded, you can change the description or document name by going to Profile > Documents and clicking the "Manage" button next to the document.
Deleting or Removing Documents:
- If you have attached a document to a record within ePortfolio, you can remove the document by clicking "Manage" on the record and then clicking the "X" on the file. If a document is not attached to a record within ePortfolio, you can delete the document by going to Profile > Documents and clicking the “Manage” button next to the document. Then click “Delete.”
How can I copy records from an employer?
If your HealthStream ID that you used to login to this site is linked to at least one employer who uses HealthStream’s Learning Center, you can easily import your ePortfolio records into your personal ePortfolio.
Import a Record
- Profile > Professional – Click “Enter Import Mode” to view all the available records you can import. To import a record, click “Import.”
Exit Import Mode
- To return to your ePortfolio, click “Exit Import Mode.”
Completing a Profile Activity
Adding and Managing Information in ePortfolio
Email email@example.com and include the following:
- First and Last Name
- Detailed Description of Your Issue
- Operating System and Browser Version (If Experiencing a Technical Issue)
Emails will be answered between the hours of 7AM - 7PM CST, Mon - Fri (Closed Holidays).