Frontline Nurse Leaders Program
Improve Employee Satisfaction & Retention with Exclusive Online Courseware for Frontline Nurses.
Focused on practical aspects of nursing leadership and filled with case examples and easily implemented solutions, this program is designed for charge nurses, team leaders, shift leaders, assistant managers, and house supervisors. The Frontline Nurse Leaders Program consists of five modules, broken into 18 lessons for effective online learning, with pre- and post-tests, embedded knowledge checks, and learner guides. The course can be used both as a precursor to nurse manager education, based on the CNML Competencies, and as a stand-alone educational program for the frontline nurse leader who is not planning on moving into management.
- Improved employee engagement
- Improved employee retention
- Improved patient satisfaction
- Improvement in the use of shift/unit resources
- Improved conflict resolution
- Improvement in at least 2 quality measures
- An increase in the number of charge nurses/shift leaders moving into departmental management positions
- A precursor to nurse manager education
- 18 lessons, organized into 5 modules
- ~6 Hours duration, iPad and PC compatible
- Based on AONE’s Certified Nurse Manager and Leader (CNML) competencies
"The frontline nurse manager plays a key role in achieving organizational goals of delivering high-quality care to satisfied patients. Creating a positive work environment that fosters staff satisfaction is required of nurse managers" - McGuire & Kennerly, 2006
Please fill out the form below to be contacted with more information:
Learn about other products designed to help you improve clinical and business outcomes.