HealthStream Receives 15 Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards for 2020
January 08, 2021
HealthStream is proud to announce that six of our leading solutions have received 15 Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards for 2020. These honors demonstrate HealthStream’s ongoing commitment to technological innovation in healthcare workforce development as well as the ultimate goal of improving healthcare outcomes. According to the Brandon Hall Group, “Winners of Excellence in Technology Awards are critical drivers of their organizations’ success, especially in these disruptive times. Their solutions resulted in substantial benefit to their business and the human capital management function.” Furthermore, “The Excellence Award in Technology also emphasizes the value of collaboration between [human capital management] HCM leaders, business leaders and technology developers. To win, everyone must work together to meet the needs of all stakeholders, especially the end-users.”
Following is a list of the specific awards and HealthStream products involved:
- Best Advance in Learning Management Technology - American Red Cross Resuscitation Suite™
- Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology - Jane®
- Best Advance in AI and Machine Learning - Jane®
- Best Advance in Gaming or Simulation Technology – American Red Cross Resuscitation Suite™
- Best Advance in Augmented and Virtual Reality – Team Leader VR
- Best Advance in Career Management or Planning Technology – Jane®
- Best Advance in Learning Management Technology - Jane®
- Best Advance in Technology for Crisis Management – Jane®
- Best Advance in Onboarding Technology - Nurse Residency
- Best Advance in Unique Learning Technology - ComplyQ
- Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for Compliance Training - ComplyQ
- Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology - Nurse Residency
- Best Advance in Technology for Testing or Learning Evaluation – Jane®
- Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for Compliance Training - Compass
- Best Advance in Technology for Testing or Learning Evaluation – ComplyQ
HealthStream Solutions Winning Brandon Hall Awards
The following six products were the recipients of these Brandon Hall Awards:
American Red Cross Resuscitation Suite
The American Red Cross Resuscitation Suite ™ for BLS, ALS and PALS empowers healthcare organizations to be in control of a customizable adaptive program, saving the organization money while participating in the next wave of resuscitation advancement.
Healthcare organizations can save time while ensuring that they are compliant. Compass reduces time spent manually tracking federal and state training, licensure and scope of practice requirements by consolidating all requirements into one place.
Facilitating personalized compliance training plans, ComplyQ allows your organization to decrease compliance training time while maintaining and improving efficacy. This adaptive learning platform uses smart assessments to identify HIPAA and corporate compliance gaps and automatically assigns personalized learning plans based on assessment performance.
As our flagship clinical development solution, HealthStream’s Jane® is the World’s First Digital Mentor for Nurses. Jane® harnesses the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to create a system that personalizes competency development at scale, quickly identifies risk and opportunity, and improves quality outcomes by focusing on critical thinking. Leveraging decades of research and with over 4 million assessments completed, Jane® was designed to power lifelong, professional growth of clinical professionals.
HealthStream’s award-winning Nurse Residency Pathway is a structured yet flexible program designed to address the challenges faced by new graduate nurses as they make the transition to professional practice. By providing the necessary support new nurses need, the Pathway helps to effectively close the academic-to-practice gap, so that hospitals retain safe, competent, and confident nurses who are prepared to continue their professional growth.
Team Leader VR
During resuscitation crises, the clinical team leader plays a critical role in determining outcomes. Team Leader VR focuses on this critical component of resuscitation training—using virtual reality (VR) scenarios and training to improve the leadership capabilities of clinical leaders in code blue emergencies.
About Brandon Hall Group
Brandon Hall Group is only professional development company that offers data, research, insights and certification to Learning and Talent executives and organizations. Its HCM Excellence Awards was the first to recognize organizations for learning and talent and is the gold standard, known as the ‘Academy Awards of Human Capital Management.’