For hospitals and other care organizations, the past decade has been marked by the steady pulse of reform and the impact of the Accountable Care Act (ACA). Industry disruptions are happening at breakneck speed. From advances in technology and quality improvements to new models in patient care and financing, the healthcare industry of today is vastly different from even a few short years ago.
These innovations signal that changes are also in store for key healthcare leadership roles. This white paper examines how healthcare HR leadership needs to assume a new strategic importance in reaction to complex mandates like ICD-10, Meaningful Use, and CAHPS surveys.
It includes such areas as:
- Healthcare HR Leaders: New Role, New Vision
- Strategic Questions HR Leaders Need to Ask
- Designing a Winning HR Strategy in the Value Era
- Connecting Professional Development to Value-Based Goals
- Adding Value: Top Six HR Leadership Characteristics
Complete the form below to download the white paper.