Currently the Director of Education at TriStar Centennial Medical Center (HCA), Nashville, TN, Lee Ann Hanna has over thirty years experience in healthcare settings; sixteen years experience in neonatal, pediatric, and adult critical care; and fifteen years experience in knowledge management and quality improvement. She is a Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality and a National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) Fellow. Ms. Hanna regularly presents at nursing and quality education conferences on the local, state, regional, and national levels.
- Changes in hospital pharmaceutical/medical device training
- The hazards of using devices without adequate training
- Clinical educator shortages
- The value of tracking training attendance
- Why online is the preferred training option
- Meeting the training needs of every staffing shift
- Linking training to improved outcomes
Fill out the form below to read a transcript of that conversation.