Provide Instructor Training from the Leaders in Emergency Cardiovascular Programs, the American Heart Association
These new materials, which reflect recent changes in science and class structure, recognize and respect the time constraints of instructor candidates and faculty without compromising the need for quality instructor development. Instructor Essentials courses are online, self-directed, discipline-specific courses that teach information needed to instruct classroom courses and conduct skills practice and skills testing sessions for eLearning courses associated with each discipline.
Candidates who wish to become AHA Instructors must complete an AHA disciple-specific Instructor Essentials Course for the discipline that they want to teach (ACLS, BLS, Heartsaver®, PALS or PEARS®). Also, all AHA Faculty (National, Regional, and Training Center Faculty) must complete the Instructor Essentials Course for the discipline(s) for which they are Faculty.
- BLS for Instructor Essentials #90-1429 / 2.5 CEs
- ACLS Instructor Essentials #90-1432 / 3.0 CEs
- PALS Instructor Essentials #90-1430 / 3.25 CEs
- PEARS ® Instructor Essentials #90-1428 / 2.5 CEs
- Heartsaver ® Instructor Essentials #90-1431 / .2 CEUs