HealthStream Learning Center
The HealthStream Learning Center™ LMS is the most adopted learning management system in the healthcare industry with more than 3.4 million healthcare workers actively using our system. The HLC provides a robust yet easy to use, SCORM conformant, learning platform for scheduling, assigning, tracking, delivering, and reporting on classroom & online learning. The HLC supports more than 70,000 on-line course completions and over 100,000 student log-ins every day, all from users in a healthcare setting.
The HealthStream Learning Center is a Software as a Service (SaaS) application that is hosted, managed and delivered by HealthStream. Upgrades occur automatically to our learning management system, eliminating expensive hardware and software costs.
HealthStream handles content integration including QA, hosting, certificates, regular updates (often many times per year), and hosting for nearly 4,000 third party courses on behalf of clients. Current partners include AACN, AWOHNN, AHA, APIC, AORN, Wolters Kluwer, and many others. Our approach of providing both a learning platform and leading healthcare content addresses the challenges and costs of content integration.
- Enterprise class, healthcare specific. We don't make you choose between a system that supports an enterprise-level deployment and one that meets specific healthcare needs. We're your only choice for a learning management system (LMS) if you need both.
- Premier healthcare courseware library. Our fully-integrated courseware library is absolutely unmatched in breadth, depth, and quality. It features exclusive, evidence-based courseware from the top associations, publishers, vendors and thought-leaders both within and outside of healthcare.
- Services focused on your success. Our implementation, training, and support teams are the best in the business. Use their healthcare experience to help you accelerate adoption and boost your return on investment.
- Powerful, growing community of users. By choosing HealthStream, you join the largest and most diverse community of dedicated healthcare professionals like you, all working together through user groups, purchasing collaboratives, courseware exchanges and online resources to succeed for their organizations.
- Expert, knowledgeable, and professional customer service. HealthStream’s customer support is well-regarded by our customers. Many of our professionals have multiple years of experience supporting successive generations of a core HealthStream product. Minimal turnover and deep understanding of the healthcare environment among staff means we consistently receive percent satisfaction scores in the high 90s.
Here is what some of our customers are saying about the HealthStream Learning Center:
My Learning Page
Clear labeling. Students know what to do and when to do it with Assigned and Elective Learning.
Flexible student organization for assignments are reports. Organize students by institution, department, job title, job function, and custom criteria. See both active and inactive students in results.
Learn about other products designed to help you improve clinical and business outcomes.