HealthStream Learning Center
The #1 Learning Management System in Healthcare
The HealthStream Learning Center (HLC) is the most adopted learning management system in the healthcare industry with more than 3.9 million healthcare workers actively using our system. The HLC supports more than 80,000 online course completions and over 250,000 student log-ins every day, from users in a variety of care settings – acute and post-acute care, physician offices, and outpatient facilities.
- Eliminate expensive hardware and software costs – HealthStream handles hosting, automatic updates, and the delivery of over 6,700 courses from trusted industry partners.
- HealthStream knows healthcare – We understand the unique challenges healthcare organizations face so our system is built with your specific needs in mind.
- Your success matters – Our implementation, training, and support teams are the best in the business. Use their healthcare experience to help you accelerate adoption and boost your return on investment. Learn more about our Professional Services.
- Join the largest and most diverse community of dedicated healthcare professionals like you – Take advantage of user groups, purchasing collaboratives, courseware exchanges and online resources.
- Schedule, assign, track, deliver, and report on classroom & online learning.
- Access exclusive, evidence-based courseware from the top associations, vendors, and thought-leaders in the industry, including AACN, AHA, AORN, AWHONN, AAP, Precyse, HCCS, Wolters Kluwer and many others.
- Track licenses and Continuing Education credits, and easily import data to generate necessary reports.
- Easily distribute content to users across your entire organization in 40 different file types – From simple PDFs to complex simulation and video-based content through our SCORM import tool.
- Edit the HTML and image assets of HealthStream’s Core Regulatory Library of courses.
Here is what some of our customers are saying about the HealthStream Learning Center:
My Learning Page
Clear labeling. Students know what to do and when to do it with Assigned and Elective Learning.
Flexible student organization for assignments are reports. Organize students by institution, department, job title, job function, and custom criteria. See both active and inactive students in results.
Enhance your HealthStream Learning Center experience with these course creation add-ons.