Build a Quality Workforce and Improve Patient Outcomes with Validated Exams
Hiring or promoting an under-qualified clinician can harm your organization and your patients as well. Poor workforce decisions are cited in an increasing number of lawsuits, malpractice claims, and multimillion dollar settlements.
Staff insufficiencies can also raise the stress levels of quality healthcare workers, creating a negative impact on job satisfaction and increasing turnover. With a growing emphasis on HCAHPS scores and quality patient care to qualify for Medicare’s Hospital Value-Based Purchasing program, building a quality workforce is now more important than ever.
The CoreKnowledge Exam Library eliminates the guesswork in workforce decisions, and provides the sound data you need to identify and develop the right skills and talent in your organization for exceptional performance and patient care.
Develop an Exceptional Workforce
- Make recruiting and hiring decisions with confidence
- Establish baseline knowledge of new hires for customized on-boarding
- Identify a new hire’s needs for best preceptor fit and focus
- Assess orientation or preceptor progress, and pinpoint areas for remediation or acceleration for best use of resources
- Determine readiness for promotions, transfers, floating
- Identify department bench strengths and knowledge gaps
Improve Patient Outcomes
- Align workforce knowledge and skills with your organization’s priorities
- Cultivate the skills and knowledge that translate into patient satisfaction and improved HCAHPS scores
- Mitigate the risk of errors for improved safety
"The clinical exams from NurseCompetency play a key role in our talent management program—as they are used to measure and ensure that our clinical personnel are knowledgeable and competent to perform the tasks associated with their respective positions. The high level of authority among the subject matter experts consulted and the rigor in exam development both contribute to make NurseCompetency’s clinical exams among the best available anywhere for assessing competencies.”
Kellie Hodge, Director of Nursing,
Enhance your talent management solution with these related products: