On-Demand Webinar90 min
Transitioning to an Electronic Credentialing and Privileging Approval Process
In the second session of our series, Transitioning to an Electronic Credentialing and Privileging Approval Process, we’ll be focusing on the process of transitioning from traditional paper or PDF-based reviews to an electronic review and approval process. Standardizing your data collection can save countless hours and dollars for your organization, and that starts with going paperless.
We’ll be covering:
- Understanding the key components of an electronic packet
- Introducing an electronic process to reviewers
- Supporting reviewers through the transition
- Standardizing information in the review process across the organization
- Integrating committee agendas from the electronic approval process
As medical services professionals (MSPs), you have a lot on your plate. Let us be of assistance with some tips we know will help increase your productivity while lightening your load.
Session 1, Understanding Accreditation Standards for Provider Credentialing and Privileging Review and Approval.