Webinar: Panel Discussion on Using Employee Engagement and Talent Strategies to Drive Success (6/29)
June 21, 2016
Today’s challenges mean that leaders are thinking differently about talent – how to select, engage and develop people at every level who will support the organization’s goals. This interactive panel discussion will explore how senior leaders view talent, today. What’s changed? What strategies work to build an effective leadership team, medical staff, and front line care providers who can communicate and put patients first? How do you maximize and coordinate employee engagement, talent acquisition and organizational development, and what does the future hold? Join HealthStream’s Brad Weeks, Director Performance Improvement and Research, for this far-ranging panel discussion.
- Understand how employee engagement drives organizational success.
- Learn key, progressive employee engagement strategies.
- Learn what the latest research shows about medical staff engagement and physician and nurse communication skills- and their impact on patient care.
- Learn how to get leadership to embrace these philosophies and strategies.
- Discuss the barriers faced every day – and solutions.
- Understand the challenges of the next few years and learn strategies to prepare.
Learn more about the Webinar Here.