Show Your Employees Their Total Paycheck

On average, salary comprises only 69% of an employee’s total compensation (Source: BLS, Employer Costs for Employee Compensation Summary, Dec 2016). Employees don’t see the other 31% of non-cash value, composed of valuable items such as training, vacation, healthcare subsidies, electronics, remote working equipment, or even the fancy espresso machine in the break room. Show your employees your full investment with these 9 easy steps to implementing Total Rewards in your own organization.

April 1, 2021